GDPR at freihandlabor
At freihandlabor we strongly believe in the data privacy rights defined by GDPR and we genuinely value your privacy. We have taken GDPR as an opportunity to strengthen our data protection measures and we are fully committed to ensuring our platform is compliant with GDPR.
We have implemented organizational and technical measures to ensure your data and that of your customers is safe.
- We have a dedicated security team led by our Data Security Officer who is a member of the Senior Management Team.
- We have a state-of-the-art development process to ensure high quality software based on the Data Protection by Design principle.
- We have implemented multiple technical measures to protect our systems from unauthorized access including firewall protection on all our servers, mandatory two-factor authentication for access to our resources, extensive system logging and monitoring, etc.
- We have created a Data Processing Agreement in line with GDPR regulations that is available to our customers on request.
Please note that for data you collect via Headlessforms you are considered the data controller and by using our service you agree to comply with all regulations that may apply. For data you collect via Headlessforms, we have a short retention period of XX days. The data is stored on servers located in the EU.
To process payments and other core functions of our service, we may transfer personal data of our customers to the US and other countries outside of the EU to third-party providers such as Stripe. We only work with best-in-class providers, and we do so under the Standard Contractual Clauses (SCCs) provided by the EU Court of Justice as a legal means of transferring data under the requirements of the GDPR.
Terms and conditions
Please refer to this page for our Terms of service.
- What information do we collect?
- How do we process your information?
- What legal bases do we rely on to process your personal information?
- When and with whom do we share your personal information?
We know your data is important and we want to help you keep it safe. If you have any questions about this policy, your data or your rights with respect to your information, please get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!